2019-2020 BUFA Equity Officer – Nominations
BUFA is holding a By-Election for the remainder of the 2019-2020 term of office of the BUFA Equity Officer. The BUFA Executive Committee invites members to nominate colleagues or to volunteer.
Excerpt from the By-laws and release time stipend pertaining to the BUFA Equity Officer are described below:
2.5 Executive Committee Job Description
- Serves as the Employment Equity Advisor
- Chairs the BUFA Equity Committee
- Advises the Executive on policies, activities, and issues related to equity
- Regularly presents reports to the Association and to the Executive Committee
- Represents the Association as a member of the OCUFA Status of Women and Equity Committee
- Performs such other duties as may be required by the Association and/or Executive Committee
- Course release 0.5 FCE
Nominations must be received by 12:00pm on Friday, October 11, 2019.
Election polls will be open Monday, October 21st and close Tuesday, October 22nd.
Michelle Webber, Ph.D.
President, Brock University Faculty Association
Professor, Department of Sociology